|These running shoes are made for hard training with excellent absorption.
Joma’s YouTube channel presents a new video, this time it is about one of the most valuable running shoes said by Joma customers and users: Carrera.
This video shows the new characteristics of these running shoes. This model is designed for runners that made hard training, with medium to high weight, normal pronation and who are looking for a high absorption.
Joma Carrera adds different technologies, the most important of which are:
- Durability: increased outsole durability thanks to the highly resistant rubber that reduces wear caused by abrasion, lengthening the life of the shoe.
- Stabilis: TPU insert located in the arch area that reduces heel and toe movements thus avoiding flexing and torsion while providing stability.
- Pulsor: shock absorption system composed of a gel insert that absorbs step impact and improves impulse.
- Flexo: system of ergonomically conceived flexion lines for improving transition from the heel to the toe during each step.
- Fix Counter: heel counter that provides maximum protection and comfort in the heel area thanks to the new last with a more ergonomic shape. Highly resistant microfiber upper on the outside and PVC heel counter and foam on the inside.
For more information, don’t miss this review about the new Joma Carrera: https://youtu.be/t2_c_lRHI4Y